Hi! I am a second year Ph.D. student in the School of Computing at KAIST. I am working with Juho Kim as part of KIXLAB. My research interests in Human-Computer Interaction focuses on video interactions, where I aim to understand video content by using HCI+AI and build interactive technologies on them.
- 2022/4 - I'm attending CHI 2022 in person! Let's have a chat in New Orleans :)
- 2022/3 - I'll be serving as an SV in IUI 2022 and presenting SoftVideo!
- 2022/3 - Our paper has been accepted to CHI 2022 workshop on Computational Approaches for Understanding, Generating, and Adapting User Interfaces!
- 2022/2 - I received a Special Recognition for Outstanding Reviews at CHI 2022!
- 2022/2 - Our paper CatchLive has been accepted to CHI 2022!
- 2021/12 - Our paper Softvideo has been accepted to IUI 2022!
Conference and Journal Papers
CatchLive: Real-time Summarization of Live Streams with Stream Content and Interaction Data
SoftVideo: Improving the Learning Experience of Software Tutorial Videos with Collective Interaction Data
Snapstream: Snapshot-based Interaction in Live Streaming for Visual Art
What Makes It Hard for Users to Follow Software Tutorial Videos?
HCI Korea 2020
Posters, Demos, and Workshop Papers
Improving Video Interfaces by Presenting Informational Units of Videos
CHI 2022 Workshop on Computational Approaches for Understanding, Generating, and Adapting User Interfaces
Awards & Honors
- Special Recognition for Outstanding Reviews (CHI 2022)
- Inseong Fellow - KAIST (2021)
- An Outstanding TA Awards (2021 Spring)
- An Outstanding MS Thesis Award (2021)
- Kwanjeong Scholarship (2019)
- Google WTM Scholarsip (2018)
- Dean's List - School of Computing, KAIST (2018 Spring)
Reserach Intern, Creative Technologies Lab (Jun 2020 - Sep 2020)
Mentor: Hijung Valentina Shin
Reserach Intern (Jun 2018 - Dec 2018)
Mentor: Juho Kim
Software Engineer Intern (Jan 2018 - Feb 2018)
Ph.D. in School of Computing, KAIST (2021 - Present)Advisor: Juho Kim, GPA: 4.16/4.3
M.S. in School of Computing, KAIST (2021)Advisor: Juho Kim
B.S. in School of Computing, KAIST (2019)Magna Cum Laude